It takes time. Up to a month for Google to crawl your new site or new blog. Up to three months for social media messaging traction. Up to six months for SEO results – in other words, you start to come up on search results for your keywords.
It’s important to be realistic about your expectations for online marketing.
So plan to:
- Blog frequently. At least three posts per month.
- Add video – the more interesting the better.
- Keep adding content.
- Register your website and blog with directories.
- Engage with others and encourage comments and likes of your site.
- Keep analyzing traffic and keywords with Google Analytics.
- Post and comment on social media platforms.
- Send out optimized press releases online.
How long did it take you to get SEO and social media results?